Internet Banking Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I begin Online Banking with Golden Eagle Community Bank?
- How do I know that my Online Banking transactions will be secure?
- What features does Online Banking offer?
- What if I forget my password?
- How do I change my password?
- Is there a limit to the number of transfers between my savings and checking account?
How do I begin Online Banking with Golden Eagle Community Bank?
You may be eligible to Self-Enroll, if not, simply visit, call, or e-mail one of our offices. Visit the bank’s website to log in and begin enjoying the convenience of Online Banking.
How do I know that my Online Banking transactions will be secure?
Whenever Online Banking is mentioned, the word “security” is usually not far behind. Our bank is providing Online Banking with the latest advanced security options available. All data is encrypted with the latest technology.
Furthermore, the bank has contracted with a technology company that is constantly working to ensure that your transactions are completely secure. When you see “https” at the beginning of the website address, this means that you are connecting to a secure site. If you are using Internet Explorer, you need to see a padlock icon in the bottom right corner. Lastly, we may also require you to change your password periodically and to include numbers, letters and a special character in your password. These measures are all in place to maintain optimum security.
What features does Online Banking offer?
You will be able to access real-time information about your accounts any time of the day or night from any Internet connection. In addition, Online Banking offers:
- Account balances for Checking, Savings, Regular & IRA Certificates of Deposit, Money Market, & Loans
- View your account activity including posting date, type of transaction, check number, description, or the amount of transactions
- Transaction history for checking and savings accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online and set up recurring payments
- Download account history to Quicken, Quickbook, Microsoft Money or Excel
- Transfer funds from your credit line to your checking or savings account
- Access your loan information including interest rate, payment due date, payment amount, current balance, payoff amount, & available credit amount
- Make a loan payment
What if I forget my password?
Simply begin to log in, after you enter your user id, select the Forgot Password link and answer the questions that are prompted. The next page will ask you to reset your password.
How do I change my password?
After logging in to Online Banking, click on the Change Password link, under the "Administration" tab. Enter and re-enter your new password in the boxes, and click Submit. Your password will be changed immediately. Remember, passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 8 characters with a combination of letters, numbers and special characters. We suggest that you choose something that is not easily guessed by anyone.
Is there a limit to the number of transfers between my savings and checking account?
You should contact us to determine the limit on transfers that are allowed from savings and money market accounts. This was disclosed at the time you opened your account and can be found in the "Consumer Deposit Account Information" brochure.